Terms And Conditions
Please read the following information regarding the sale of goods (‘goods’ and ‘products’also refers to ticketed events throughout this document)by Royal Mail Hotel:
- When you submit an order to Royal Mail Hotel, you are offering to purchase those items set out in your order
- Royal Mail Hotel reserves the right to cancel those orders it believes to be counterfeit.
- Royal Mail Hotel reserves the right to adjust prices and to discontinue products at any time without prior notice.
If a product becomes unavailable after you have made an order, Royal Mail Hotel will contact you to offer a substitute item or will remove that item from your order.
- Royal Mail Hotel will not be held responsible for goods undelivered.
- All Royal Mail Hotel products sold on this website are inclusive of GST where applicable.
- All payments will be processed in AUD.
If the merchandise or goods are found to be damaged or faulty upon receipt, Royal Mail Hotel will offer a replacement or a refund subject to conditions:
- a) Notice that goods found to be damaged must be made not later than 48 hours after delivery.
b) Damaged goods must be returned to Royal Mail Hotel no later than three (3) days from delivery and must be returned in a professional manner i.e. the merchandise or goods must be unused and in their original condition and packaging.
c) Royal Mail Hotel will not be held responsible for late delivery of merchandise or goods.
d) Faulty items may be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether an exchange, refund or repair will be issued.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable at Royal Mail Hotel only.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months only from the date of issue. Expiration dates will not be extended.
- Gift vouchers are non refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be altered.
- Gift vouchers are highly negotiable and should be kept secure. Royal Mail Hotel will not be responsible for any voucher lost or stolen.
“¢ All reservations are subject to availability. To avoid disappointment the recipient should contact us with as much notice as possible to make a reservation.
“¢ The recipient needs to quote the gift voucher number at the time of reservation.
PAYMENT & SHIPPING
Royal Mail Hotel items are posted via Australia Post and are priced in accordance with the delivery options selected by you during the ordering process. Some of our items are posted free of charge. This will be communicated to you during the ordering process.
Goods will be shipped within 1-3 days of your payment being cleared. Please allow up to 7 days for delivery.
Delivery is during business hours, so please ensure you supply an address where someone will be able to accept the delivery.
If there is a time delay due to unexpected situation you will be contacted by email.
We are able to ship to other countries. Please email email@example.com with details so we can provide you with a freight quote.
You may select to pickup your items from Royal Mail Hotel, 98 Parker Street Melbourne. Royal Mail Hotel will contact you via email or phone notifying you that your order is ready for pickup. Orders will be packed and ready within 2-3 days of your payment clearing.
Royal Mail Hotel uses Bendigo Bank Website Payment Gateway, which allows you to pay for items using your credit card. Mastercard, Visa and American Express are accepted.
At no point will Royal Mail Hotel have access to or see any of your financial or credit card information. This makes ordering with Royal Mail Hotel safe and secure.
We appreciate that you want to shop with the confidence of knowing that, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it and we will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair within the following guidelines:
- Goods must be returned within three months of purchase.
- A valid receipt must be produced, including your customer name and invoice number.
- The item must be in re-saleable condition.
- Faulty items may be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether an exchange, refund or repair will be issued.
- Please state the reason for return.
- Please note that for product exchange wherein the product is not faulty, the customer must cover the cost of the return postage/shipment.
The material provided on the website is copyright protected. You may only use this material for your own private and non-commercial purposes. Except for the temporary copy held in the computer’s cache and a single permanent copy for your personal reference, the material may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part (except where such use constitutes fair dealing under the Copyright Act) without the prior written approval of Royal Mail Hotel.
You may not use any part of the content on the website to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, Internet site or other means of distribution.
All software used on this web site is the property of Royal Mail Hotel or its software suppliers and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
While we at Royal Mail Hotel make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is up to date and accurate, we cannot give any guarantees, agreements or warranties in relation to the accuracy of the information presented. All product images represent an accurate portrayal of the stock at the time of publishing but are subject to change without notice. Care is taken to make certain that product pricing is up to date and accurate at the time of uploading. Royal Mail Hotel reserves the right to make changes on its website without giving notice. We will endeavour to correct any information and pricing as soon as we are notified.
General privacy statement you may visit www.vuedemonde.com.au and use our resources without revealing any information about yourself.
We do not, have not, and will not ever sell, lease, trade, give, or transfer email addresses to any other business or entity. Your e-mail address is safe with us; we are committed to protecting your privacy.
When you place an order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, phone number and mailing address in order to send you products. Bendigo Bank will require your credit card number and expiration date, which they do not share, and strictly safeguard. We do not give out this information to any other party; it is held strictly confidential.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do allow you to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings on your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies (note that if you do this, your shopping cart will not work properly). Our cookies are used primarily for the convenience of our customers.
How secure is royalmail.com.au?
When you place orders, we use Bendigo Bank Website Payment Gateway, which has a secure server protecting all customer data from unauthorized access.